Rotary’s main objective is service —
The 1.4 million Rotarians who make up more than 44,000 Rotary clubs in nearly every country in the world share a dedication to the idea of
Service Above Self.
Rotary clubs are open to people of all cultures and ethnicities and are not affiliated with any political or
The San Antonio Northeast Rotary Club has been serving our community since 1987.
Schedule an appointment with South Texas Blood & Tissue Center
The South Texas Blood & Tissue is encouraging everyone to schedule appointments for blood donations. The need for blood will continue. Blood inventories across the nation have been at historically low levels for months. As we begin the summer, blood donations typically decline during because there are no school drives and fewer donors are available due to travelling. Donors can make an appointment at SouthTexasBlood.org or by calling (210) 731-5590.
Rotary District 5840 has set-up a “Uvalde Community Relief Fund” for which the 100% of the funds donated will be used to honor the lives lost and help their families. The funds will be run through the Rotary District 5840 Foundation, a 501 C-3. Donations over $200 will receive a receipt.
At this time, only check donations are being accepted. A Zelle link will be set-up soon. To donate, make checks payable to District 5840 Foundation, memo line: Uvalde Community Relief Fund. Send to Rotary District 5840 Foundation, P.O. Box 13, Boerne, TX 78006.
Please keep the Families and the Community of Uvalde in your prayers.
The San Antonio Northeast Rotary Club WILL NOT be meeting on Tuesday, June 21st. Our next meeting will be held on Tuesday, July 5th.
* Join us for dinner. We meet the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at Salsalito Cantina & Mexican Restaurant, 14535 Nacogdoches Road, San Antonio, TX 78247.
* Get to know our members, our mission and our purpose.
* Club members will vote you in after getting to know you.
* Join us as we officially welcome you into our Rotary Family.
* Become an active member of the world's oldest service organization.
* Semi-Annual Membership Dues are $75, due in June and December.